|Mindless Automaton Version
- Support sealed decks.
- In card lists, right mouse button does View Card.
- Correctly crop card art from new card images.
- Update cardart URL to www.wizards.com.
- Update http_fetcher to version 1.1.0.
- Add to File menu: Load Card Data
- Add to Action menu: Move Top Card of Library to
- Fix: Tell opponent when you load a new deck.
- Fix bug that could crash when unplaying a card.
- Fix sending non-ascii card names and messages to
- Improve parsing of both cardinfo.dat and Oracle.txt.
- Keep all dialog windows on top of the main window.
- New icons in toolbars and menus.
- Add feature to paint images on the playarea
- Fix bug sending security code to opponent.
- Improve: Mimic the behavior of apprentice as a
- Improve: Detect when opponent disconnects.
- Use /dev/random for shuffling.
- Port to GTK 2.
- Replace statusbar with more informative player status
- Add ability to read cardbase from WotC oracle
- If it can't find cardinfo.dat file, ask user for
- Display tapped / attacking / etc. flags on face-down
- When opponent tapps a face-down card, don't reveal
- Display message timestamp in message box.
- Add shift-set-life dialogs.
- Stop killing window managers while trying to get
default window size.
- Support Apprentice security codes.
- Try to correctly display non-English letters.
- Remove spaces from ends of card names in
- Remove mapping from Control-Q to quit.
- Inform opponent when we peek at a face-down card.
- If playing with "download card pictures" turned off,
add ability to download card pictures through View Card dialog.
- Don't crash if your opponent buries a card you're
trying to view.
- Translate some common non-ascii characters in
- Don't reveal cards as you drag them from your hand to
- When playing against M.A., allow you to view your
sideboard and drag cards to and from it.
- Fix bugs sending and displaying the number of cards
- Add "move all to bottom" button in "top of library"
- Do not attempt to download art for token creatures.
- Read playarea and console sizes from preferences.
- Don't send double-quotes to Apprentice.
- Add ability to download card images from
www.wizards.com and display them in the play area and view card dialog.
- Add ability to view the play area magnified.
- Add to Action menu: Move graveyard to library and
- Allow opponent to rearrange cards in his library or
- Fix bug where an opponent's token creatures from the
previous game would seem to be in his hand.
- Improve shuffling algorithm.
- Correctly decrypt cards with non-ascii characters,
e.g. Aether Flash.
- Add ability to save opponent's deck.
- Support big-endian processors (PPC).
- Don't crash when opponent disconnects.
- Don't crash when starting a new game while connected.
- Remove token creatures from deck between games.
- Search cardart library most recent expansion first.
- Allow dragging from the library tool (for millstone).
- Fix bug where you could only view a zone once per
- Fix bug where you could start to drag your opponent's
- Support the Apprentice protocol.
- Rename ~/.magicrc to ~/.mindlessrc.
- Keep the input focus in the text entry.
- Add a Sideboard dialog.
- Respond to double-click in playarea.
- Respond to move-up and move-down buttons in library
- Display pictures in the cards on the playarea.
- Add a fancy view card dialog box.
- When you shift-drag a card, move it to the bottom of
- Improve the protocol. Not backwards compatable.
- Allow you to switch the controller of a card.
- Give token creatures the requested color.
- When you play a card while holding shift, play the
card face down.
- Allow user to cancel waiting for call.
- Add opponent's card right mouse button menu.
- Store playarea width and height in the preferences.
- Make card templates look spiffier.
- History of the universe begins.